Yesterday, my baby boy was admitted to the hospital, after testing positive for RSV and Bronchiolitis. He is on high-flow oxygen and receiving the occasional nebulizer treatment. Without them, his breathing is just too labored, so these things are definitely helping him, but he still has a ways to go. Even though this is a waiting game, the pediatrician predicted he would remain in the hospital until Tuesday or Wednesday.
He is doing well, and he is where he needs to be! And for that I am grateful.
Please keep him in your prayers over the next few days as well as the rest of the children who miss their baby brother ... and who are adjusting to the temporary family upset like real troopers!
More later ...